Web Developer Lead
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a Web Lead to take our core experience of formlabs.com to the next level. Formlabs.com is our most valuable digital property, where:
- Our prospective customers learn about our product offerings
- New and existing customers purchase directly from our website
- Our partners can access resources & information they need to do their marketing, sales, and service of our products
- Our existing customers partner with our customer support and documentation content
- Regional audiences interact with country-specific localized full or micro-sites
The ideal candidate has lead technology centered development and developers, but has a keen sense of how to design delightful experiences and an understanding of the business impact of web development decisions.
- Lead the technical development and architecture of the website (Django CMS, product pages, etc)
- Partner with the growth team to monitor marketing performance ((SEO, CRO, marketing landing pages, etc)
- Maintain and improve the UX of the website – we are looking to continue shipping a world class UX on the site, that is also blazing fast
- Will closely with our systems team to lead the ecommerce and CRM integration (Magento 2, Salesforce) – and connected CRO activities
- Have lead technology centered development and developers
- Experience in leading web development projects and directly managing teams
- Track record of shipping high quality websites, preferably with ecommerce engines
- Worked with any of the technologies that we use (Django, Magento, Marketo, Salesforce)
- Shipping/owning a website that conducted at least $10M annual revenue
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.