Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are building software that runs Clinical Trials for many of our Customers. In the given times the importance of ensuring the highest quality and the performant product is the need of the hour. The clinical trials industry is changing and accelerating.
The VP of Quality Engineering is accountable for delivering high-quality product outcomes to our customers. While it is everyone’s role to ensure quality, the leader in this role is the premier advocate for the customer within Engineering. The leader is responsible for the vision and strategy for quality within the R&D organization. Your purview will include Functional, Automation, CI/CD, Release management, building relationship with the Product support organization
What You’ll Do
- Own Vault CDMS Quality with measurable metrics
- Have a strategic vision and be able to inspire and lead the Quality Engineering team
- Able to deep dive into technical discussions with the team around features
- Able to deep dive into architectural discussion and direction for the automation and reporting pieces
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability of code
- Implement and manage a test orchestration, execution, and reporting framework that is used by all teams
- 5+ years at a Director level for QA engineering.
- You have experience working in a SaaS enterprise product environment.
- You have shown a deep understanding of CI/CD, Release tools, and practices
- You have Demonstrated hands-on experience in Automation and DevOps tools and architecture
- You have been part of an engineering leadership team before, with global responsibilities
- You have a strong propensity to drive product quality through test automation
- You get excited talking about static code analysis, tech debt, and catching bugs
- You have technical experience using a public cloud service provider such as AWS or GCP
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]