Test Automation Engineer
What does it take to develop the highest quality data science product on the market? Equipping every developer and data scientist in the company with the tools they need to test their own code easily, effectively and with fast feedback.
As a member of the predictions domain, you’ll be directly responsible for the systems that enable customers to use machine learning models to assess risks of loan applications, control temperatures of manufacturing furnaces, predicting disease outcomes, capturing terrorists, and a huge number of other applications. You will design and implement test tools for our code and reliable, highly scalable distributed infrastructure. The goal is to make predictions easier, more widely available and, of course, trustworthy.
We are looking for engineers who are willing to continuously learn, challenge themselves, and apply their knowledge to improve DataRobot’s predictions. We value people who are passionate about non-functional requirements testing such as latency, throughput and availability and making services more reliable.
- Passionate about testing, performance and reliability.
- Experience in testing distributed systems.
- Experience in designing and implementing large scale test automation (covering all levels of the test pyramid).
- Experience in non-functional testing, design and implementation of load test scenarios.
- Familiar with concepts: Throughput, Latency and Availability.
- Proficient with Jenkins and CI/CD pipelines.
- 3+ Years experience with Python.
- 5+ Years experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, or similar).
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
- Scripting with Bash.
- Load testing tools such as JMeter, wrk, or Locust.
- Docker or other containerization software.