The Professional Services team exists to build impactful customer relationships and provide innovative and strategic technical advice. We’re looking for the next recurring services Technical Consultant to join the team and support Premier Services customers.
As a Technical Consultant you will:
- Work directly with customers to build business relationships and help solve their ongoing HubSpot implementation, integration, and support needs.
- Apply problem solving and solution design skills to remedy internal roadblocks for customers, enabling them to get the maximum value from the HubSpot software.
- Consult on advanced HubSpot usage, front-end work, and client integration needs.
- Continuously provide HubSpot product training and collaborate with other teams to support customer success.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has the proven ability to learn & communicate technical concepts.
- Possesses strong written & verbal communication skills to effectively maintain relationships with clients.
- Has knowledge of common CRM or Marketing Automation system functionality
- Has familiarity with HTTP and REST API concepts
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).