Do you have a hacker's mindset? Do you want to work with talented technical experts to solve security issues on mission critical software?
If so, InterSystems is seeking an experienced full stack developer with a strong security background to join our Data Toolset team.
This team focuses on supporting the InterSystems IRIS Data Platform’s deep stack, which includes middleware, analytics, visualization, development, and deployment tools. This technology stack is one of our company's major differentiators because it enables customers to capture, share, understand, and act upon their data quickly with less code, fewer system resources, and less maintenance. As a result, this team is especially focused on being responsive to our existing customer base.
Your role would be to proactively identify vulnerabilities in the InterSystems IRIS Data Platform product.
- Vulnerability assessment of InterSystems’ embedded applications as well as IRIS Data Platform
- Penetration testing, including building and/or finding tools that will uncover vulnerabilities
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that code is secure before being released
- Participating in design discussions and ongoing development work
- Work across teams such as Product Support, Sales and Quality Development to analyze and rectify security issues/concerns in these products
- BS in computer science or related field
- 2+ years in an Information Security role, preferably in red teaming, penetration testing, reverse engineering, incident response or vulnerability management
- Advanced knowledge and understanding in various disciplines such as security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Experience across a variety of languages and a desire to work full stack
- Background in Unix preferred as well as experience using container technologies (i.e. Docker or Kubernetes)
- Active member of IT Security user groups or security certification (CISSP, CEH, OSCP, etc.) is a plus
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.