Sr. Software Engineer (Front-End)
Greater Boston Area
Appcues is a SaaS platform used by hundreds of software companies to improve their products without writing any code. The Appcues frontend engineering team is responsible for building and maintaining features that directly empower customers, from our browser extension that provides a drag-and-drop interface for customers to build their dream UX, to the UI patterns that help millions of end users every month achieve their goals faster.
We're looking for talented web developers to join our team and help our customers build products their users love.
A typical project might include:
- Conception, design, and user-testing of new features and products, with an eye toward rapid iteration and agile processes.
- Creating microservices when necessary, to support new frontend initiatives with a minimum of duplicated code.
- Working with design, customer success, technical support, and sales to translate customer needs into working code and tight UX.
You might be a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years experience developing software for the web
- A great teamwork ethic
- Experience with modern JS frameworks, e.g. React, Angular, Vue, Knockout, Backbone, etc.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
A bit of a bonus (but not a dealbreaker)
- We love a good GitHub account
- Experience with databases, caches, and other persistence layers
- Background in product or UX design
- Expertise in responsive and accessible design
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, checklists, and more) without writing any code. We believe it’s the non-technical people who often have the best information about a user’s needs and desires, and we give them the tools to act.
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we are writing. Our values are not just words, we live by them.
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is a stronger team.
Read Full Job Description