Sr. Software Engineer - Cloud
- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available, fault tolerant SaaS platform.
- INNOVATE every day.
- Produce software designs to support long term maintainability and extensibility of code.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD environment.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with an end-to-end responsibility for your team’s goals.
- Obsess over QUALITY in the product you create, and the code you write.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- A sense of humor (Non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments.
- 6+ years of commercial software development experience.
- 2+ years production work developing microservices for distributed systems.
- Knowledge about microservices hosted in leading cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, preferred).
- Experience with UI design (React, Angular preferred).
- Familiarity with cloud security and best practices.
- Experience with API-first REST-based microservice development.
- Experience with cloud-based distributed application scaling & data processing.
- Have worked with data stores (Redis preferred)
- Experience with containerized applications (Docker preferred)
- Worked in a multi-threaded programming environment.
- An understanding of team and individual goals and are motivated to accomplish them.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- A desire to work in an environment where you will both, teach and be taught.
- Understand why comparative analysis is key to continuous improvement, innovation, quality, and success.
We're already intrigued, but would love experience with:
- Scala, Ruby/JRuby
- Kubernetes and Docker
- React or Angular
CloudHealth Technologies is a venture-backed technology company that is accelerating business transformation to the cloud for some of the largest enterprises in the world. With over $86 million in funding, including a $46 million Kleiner Perkins-led Series D round that closed in June 2017, we have experienced +100% year-over-year revenue growth for the past five years. The result, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country that serve over 550 direct customers and over 100 channel partners. Our benefits don’t stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone receives equity. Plus, there’s the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, free snacks, lunches, and beer. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.