Sr Software Developer (C#/.Net) at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Sr Software Developer - Test (SDET) is focused on testing desktop applications, mobile applications, and SDKs in the Healthcare industry with an emphasis on automated testing. The selected candidate will be responsible for reviewing, improving, and extending our existing test frameworks and working within the team to implement new ones. This will include developing, documenting and presenting the latest in QA automation to the R&D team. Additionally the candidate will be required to work with other members of the development and QA teams using the Agile software development process. The candidate should have strong coding, testing and troubleshooting skills, and be a quick learner and willing and able to take on new challenges.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement new functionality within our existing desktop application based test frameworks.
- Develop new test frameworks in the mobile space (android and iOS)
- Create testing strategies for new features
- Function as an active member of an Agile Scrum team
- Ability to understand and review requirements documents for test plan development
- Create/Update and execute test cases that provide full coverage on new and changed functionality
- Ability to set up and deploy testing environments using various tools including VMs and CI/CD pipelines
- Use and develop troubleshooting techniques that minimize the turnaround time of issue identification
- Report defects in JIRA in a clear and concise manner in order to support the team in troubleshooting root cause
- Analyze product logs and parsing logs with scripting tools
- Participate in defect triage meetings with development
- Ensure product meets all relevant requirements and Nuance quality standards
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred.
Experience: 5+ years
- Design, code, and test application components in C#/ .Net Core MVC Web Mobile application development with SQL for complex computer systems
- Experience working with NUnit
- Full stack developer using React.js, Typescript
- WinForm WPF application development
- Elasticsearch development
- Document technical designs and program logic
- Work effectively with a distributed team in multiple geographic locations and time zones
- Performance Testing
- Workflow tools:
- Silk Central
- Android Studio
- MS Test
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.