Sr. Security Solutions Engineer (Post-Sales) at Threat Stack
Threat Stack enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale security by providing full-stack security observability from the control plane up to the application layer. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine cloud-optimized intrusion defense, continuous security monitoring, and proactive risk assessment to help security and operations teams detect security incidents, achieve compliance, and secure infrastructure in transition.
We are defining the way Cloud Security is done. We are the only cloud-native continuous monitoring solution that gives users instant visibility into their environment, protecting them in real time from insider threats, external attacks, and data loss. Optimized for cloud deployment, our solution allows growth-driven companies to scale confidently without sacrificing speed or efficiency.
Our Security Solutions Engineering organization is looking to add a passionate, motivated, and customer-driven Post-Sales Engineer to drive customer success through mastering our world-class technology, solving complex security problems, and delivering security insights to reduce risk. Serving as a security advisor, you will partner with our Customer Success team to understand customers’ requirements, use-cases, and challenges in order to promote customer engagement and success.
What You'll Do
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Threat Stack’s Cloud Security Platform and offerings
- Partner with the Customer Experience team to define customer requirements, use-cases, and business objectives to drive customer adoption and growth
- Manage and accelerate technical implementation through deployment, system configuration, and Platform enablement
- Provide consultative insights on identified risk, security implications, and best practices to promote security awareness and drive overall risk reduction throughout the partnership
- Capture feature requests and general feedback to share with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- Effectively lead solution demonstrations for executive level and technical customers to support customer renewals and expansion opportunities
- Work in a collaborative environment and provide guidance to direct team members and other business units
- Remain abreast with new technologies, emerging threats, and trends related to Information Security and DevOps
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of work experience in a technical role (DevOps, Information Security, or Sales Engineering)
- Experience with public cloud environments and security services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Authoritative knowledge of Linux OS operations
- Firm understanding of information security concepts, attacker methodologies, compliances, and standards
- Hands-on experience with security tools such as IDS, SIEM, firewalls, anti-malware, etc.
- Experience with DevOps and modern software deployment, including containers & orchestration
- Ability to solve problems using code (Python, Ruby, Node, AWS CLI, Bash scripting)
- Must be local to the Boston, MA area