Sr. Manager, Product Support Engineering at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
This is a Sr. Manager position for Toast's Support Engineering team. Our Support Engineers work on a project basis to deep dive into ongoing trends and/or issues facing Toast’s customers and products. Support Engineers focus projects to continually improve Toast’s products - straddling both the R&D and CS organization. Support Engineers are impact-driven, data-focused, and able to work cross-functionally in order to achieve their goals.
This position will operate onsite in our Boston office
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Manage a team of Support Engineers that is hyper focused on driving impact
- Own Voice of Customer output and communications
- Drive collaboration with product leaders on alignment with highest
- Measure and communicate the value of recommendations out of the Support Engineering functions within Care
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 8-10 years of experience in a Product, Operations or Analytics environment
- 3+ years of Management experience
- Data obsessed; ideally with experience with Excel/Google Sheets, Jira, Looker
- Strong leadership skills - able to grow, hire, and retain the highest caliber of contributors within Care.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and is flexible with ambiguous and dynamic situations
- Restaurant experience and/or tenure at Toast is a strong plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.