- Enhance, maintain and support complex business applications and integrations, cross-functional stakeholders of iZotope’s internal-facing and customer-facing business systems and processes.
- Independently and in collaboration with team members, apply complex solutions design and execution skills to migrate and modernize internal legacy web/REST applications to a fully integrated systems ecosystem that includes custom and commercial cloud-based business systems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and identify complex issues to identify root cause, fix as well as guide team members to fix code and data quality issues.
- Work with vendor/consultants, internal IS team members and cross-functional internal stakeholders to build, maintain, resolve business critical problems.
- Meets delivery commitments with bias toward delivering customer value based on business priority; acumen to assess/communicate risk-vs-reward.
- 7+ years of experience developing full stack business applications.
- Expert-level development, configuration and administration on custom-written business applications and integrations (.NET, C# or comparable high level object oriented languages, frameworks, web services (including work with RESTful APIs) as well as commercial cloud-based business applications (ERP, CRM, marketing, data warehouses).
- Expert-level experience developing, configuring and administering in cloud-based commercial software to improve internal business processes (ERP, CRM and marketing systems).
- Expert-level use of systems integration and process enablement tools such as workflows, event-based triggers, custom extensions, scheduled processes (including ETL processes), APIs and RESTful services.
- Expert-level database design, data integration techniques, data mapping, cleansing and query development (schema design, complex SQL queries) preferably with Postgres, NoSQL, MSSQL.
- Experience with full stack requirements of scalable eCommerce applications.
- Experience using Agile development best practices as well as test-driven development, pair programming, QA, change control, release management
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, self-starter, strong troubleshooter, comfortable with context switching, works effectively independently and with small teams.
- Perform operational and technical maintenance and support for systems, processes and stakeholder needs.
You May Have:
- Experience improving lead-to-cash cycle and analytics.
- Experience with commercial cloud-based web and business application platforms, such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Adobe AEM, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Boomi, Mulesoft, APIs and protocols.
- Experience deploying custom web apps/services on AWS infrastructure, including experience with API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, EC2, and a strong understanding of cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with containerized application development, deployment and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes, and IAC tools such as Terraform.
- Experience with .NET, Git, IIS 7+, Python, Atlassian tools.
- Mix of corporate and consulting experience.
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Equal- We offer remote flexibility for all our employees, no matter where they’re located. We’ll also have our US HQ in downtown Boston, so folks have a place to go if they want a space to collaborate with team members.Our employees receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts