Join a small team designing an implementing a global eCommerce platform for one of the worlds largest footwear brands! Work with Mulesoft, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), AWS, develop mobile API's, and more, building applications used regularly by tens of millions of users and driving hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue globally.
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to do major platform work, making real-time integrations of consumer data to power our e-commerce storefront. You’ll get to work with a growing team of developers and be the key advocate of MuleSoft applications.
ASICS Digital is located at 1 Winthrop Square, in Boston's Financial District. We build consumer facing digital experiences including mobile-fitness apps like ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, complex global e-commerce platforms, and other innovations that move people to a healthier and more balanced lifestyle.
What You'll Do
- Utilizing your expertise and experience you will develop and test integrations in MuleSoft between SalesForce, SAP and inhouse platforms
- You’ll be expected to work closely with product team to deliver integrations for major platform migrations
- You understand to build scalable applications that pass large amounts of data between systems
- The key advocate for using MuleSoft technologies within the company and be able find other areas where we can use it to tackle problems.
What You'll Have
- 3-5 years of MuleSoft Experience
- Experience connecting SalesForce products
- Strong OO background
- Strong communicator
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Agile
If you know Mulesoft and are looking for a position where you can have big impact, work on global scale, big revenue driving eCommerce platforms for a top consumer brand than this is the position for you.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.