Solutions Consultant - Telecom
At DataRobot AI Services, we build end-to-end solutions which incorporate DataRobot into the customers' business processes. We then apply our experience working with customers to develop a framework of reusable components and industry-specific solutions. At this time, we are looking specifically for direct telecom experience, as well.
We are looking for a highly technical solution architect who will work with our telecom customers around the world. An ideal candidate will be someone who has a substantial software engineering background and looking for an opportunity to get more exposure to real business problems solved using data science.
– Quickly identify the proper solution architecture and articulate it to all stakeholder.
– Learn customer’s technology stack and prototype integration solutions.
– Write software which can work end-to-end: performing data-ingest, feeding the data into DataRobot for generating predictions, and then sending the predictions to the customers' systems or custom applications.
– 4-5 years of telecom experience.
– Overall software development experience 5+ years.
– 2+ years of solution architect or technical lead experience.
– 2+ years of experience working with non-technical stakeholders.
– Experience in writing non-trivial backend code. Ideally, experience in creating a framework for a particular business or technical problem.
– Strong knowledge of Python and production experience writing Python code.
– Strong knowledge of SQL and production experience using RDBMS.
– Travel up to 50% of the time.
Nice to have:
– Experience with C#, Java, or C++.
– Experience using machine learning in production.
– Experience working with the Hadoop infrastructure.
– Experience working with ETL tools and building integration with BI software.