Solutions Architect | Presales Engineer at Mendix (Greater Boston Area, MA)
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:14 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, March 19, 2022
Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
We are currently growing our Solution Architecture/Presales team in the USA and are looking for talented software developers who have a passion to be on the frontline engaging with prospects and customers.
As a Presales Engineer, you will engage with customers, prospects, and team members across the globe. Your core responsibilities will be to demonstrate the value of the Mendix platform and help align prospects to their goals.
- Providing product presentations and demonstrations
- Directly developing Proof of Concepts
- Advising on how to best leverage the Mendix Platform
- Integrating the Mendix platform with other technologies
- Running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers
- Facilitating workshops with customers to understand their application portfolio
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a relevant sales engineering role.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science
- Experience with relational data modeling
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PaaS and cloud market space
- Experience with solution selling
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and a desire to help customers find the right solution
- Ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Desire to continuously learn
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite