AI Marketplace is looking for a Senior Software Engineering Manager to manage local resources and coordinate with offshore teams. The ideal candidate will come up to speed quickly and be able to represent the product technically to external parties.
AI Marketplace is an open marketplace where AI Partners sell their algorithms and hospitals select and subscribe to them. It is implemented as a cloud-based software as a service. We provide integration into the clinical workflow and charge per study that passes through.
We are proud to be improving healthcare. We are reading diagnostic images to detect and prioritize life-threating conditions, generating findings, and helping radiologists be more productive.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with product management to define product features, groom stories, and set priorities.
- Build, manage and lead team(s) that designs and delivers scalable, extensible complex distributed systems.
- Lead technical conversations with our AI partners helping them understand the best way to integrate with our marketplace.
- Interviews, hires, mentors, and trains to create and maintain an exceptional staff.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Responsible for annual performance evaluations and ensuring team is aligned with product objectives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Minimum years of work experience: 12 Years
- Experience leading a development team with Agile processes
- Ability to lead, organize, and manage projects beginning to end that require coordinated efforts across multiple functions.
- Dynamic speaker that loves to talk tech, motivate, and explain technical details
- Experience leading and working closely with local and remote development teams.
- Experience containerizing applications with Docker and Kubernetes
- 7+ years developing server-side or cloud solutions to support web and other client applications.
- Deep knowledge of one or more cloud platform service like Azure.
- Confident, self-motivated, with good communication skills and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask with proven tight deadline experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge in Health care software and familiar with medical terminologies preferred.
- Cloud experience with compute, storage, queuing, databases, and load balancers
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.