Software Engineer at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Software Engineer will Design, Develop and Maintain Nuance's Cutting-Edge Cloud based Speech Recognition technology for our market leading medical transcription platform.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- As a member of our team, your responsibilities include the design and development for our next generation of Cloud based Speech Recognition product.
- Will work closely with other members of the team on requirements capture, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Must have previous experience working on medium to large-scale, mission critical production systems that directly support essential business or technical functions.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Minimum years of work experience: 2+
- Java / Object Oriented Programming
- Positive Attitude and Desire to Learn
- Understanding of Microservices
- Experience with scripting languages like bash and python
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- High command of verbal and written English
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.