DataRobot accelerates the process of building predictive models to get the most out of valuable data. We work hard to create tools that nascent data scientists can use effectively while also exposing the rich detail and control that data science veterans rely on. Our headquarters is in Boston, with offices in Kiev, Singapore, and Tokyo.
As a Software Engineer on the Tech Alliances team you will be expected to work on both the front-end, creating dynamic user interfaces, and the back-end by dealing with database access, distributed computing, and parallel computing. We are looking for an experienced software engineer with in-depth knowledge of the full software development lifecycle who can contribute at multiple levels of the stack.
This job is right for you if you are an analytical person and problem solver that can troubleshoot a complex application, come up with a good solution following best practices, and prove the accuracy of your code using automated testing.
- 3+ years experience designing and developing web applications from scratch featuring complex architectures
- 1+ years of experience in React
- Experience writing automated unit tests for front-end and back-end system components, functional tests, and integration tests
- Full understanding of the client-server architecture, from the browser all the way to the database
- Strong understanding of software design principles
- Experience developing large, scalable applications
- Experience using Git for complex software systems with teams
- Experience using Linux or Mac for development
- Passion for learning new tools, languages and frameworks
- Experience working in an agile environment with continuous integration using automated testing
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience developing asynchronous distributed applications
- Experience or interest in data science and machine learning algorithms
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku.