Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The career opportunity
The Acquia Enterprise Application team builds, maintains, and improves internal tools, processes, and integrations. We seek savvy software engineers to help in this mission.
You’ll be working on both internal tools as well as third-party applications as we connect all of the tools that make Acquia hum.
You’ll build enterprise-level systems where data flows through APIs and data aggregation across many sources handled through webhooks, intelligent pushing, smart queueing, and event streams.
- Enhance the performance and reliability of staff interfaces and tools
- Debug intriguing issues across large-scale installations
- Integrate with SaaS, internal systems and our customer-facing products
- Extend CI and testing on all code
- Build and enhance internal APIs
- Works in a collaborative and supportive manner
- Demonstrates flexibility to the needs of the business
- Delivers on service commitments and established or agreed upon deadlines
- Object-Oriented PHP.
- SaaS and custom system integrations via a variety of APIs.
- ETL and cross-platform data modeling.
- Large database management (SQL for preference).
- Performance analysis and optimization.
- Familiarity with AWS (Kinesis, Lambda, Cloud) a plus.
- A proactive, methodical and innovative working practice.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with Drupal.
- Reporting and requirements gathering experience.
- Broad experience in sales, finance, customer support, or IT.
The Enterprise Applications team takes ownership of their tasks. Work is collaborative and iterative, with solutions discussed constantly and feedback given without ego.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.