Greater Boston Area
About the Position
We are seeking experienced developers who are analytical in their decision making and have a persistent craving to learn. This is an opportunity to work on our SaaS product with an energetic and forward-thinking team. We have a flexible development environment where whether you are more interested in building a scalable and extensible backend or developing a series of decoupled services for mobile and web frontend, we are going to work with you from day one to meet your goal.
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte's Fast 500 as one of North America's fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Working with Architects and Senior Developers on feature enhancements
- Participating in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
- Working with Business Analysts and BI Developers on analytics
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Understanding of MVC
- Relational Database and SQL knowledge
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Aptitude for learning new things
- Great communication Skills
Having one or more of the following is a big plus
- Knowledge of REST API and/or JSON
- Familiarity with web application servers, such as Tomcat
- Experience or knowledge of Hibernate/JPA
- Familiarity with ReactJS and or D3.js
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description