Example projects you’ll work on:
- Develop next generation capabilities for care delivery by combining clinical medicine, machine learning, and mobile technology.
- Develop a dashboard for care managers that prioritizes patient follow-up based on rich data analysis of user activity patterns, clinical protocols and behavior anomalies.
- Deliver personalized tasks and content to patients based on clinical disease treatment protocols, as well as user engagement / adherence, to maximize clinical outcomes.
- Abstract away integrations with customer enterprise back-office systems, electronic medical records, pharmacy data, patient subscriber and claims information.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field of study.
- Development experience building SaaS or cloud-based commercial software products.
- Experienced with backend web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails (or Django, Play, etc.).
- Proficient with a modern scripting language such as Ruby or Python.
- Makes good trade-offs for core design and API decisions — knows when to stick to convention, but also when to break it.
- Excellent communicator, comfortable explaining technical problems and plans in person and in writing.
- Values the difference between good code and correct code, and cares about test-driven development without dogma.
- Thrives on diverse technical challenges — our system integrates a wide variety of healthcare and other technologies.
- Passionate about leveraging their technical skills to help improve patient care.
- Works effectively in fast-paced, agile startup environment, and finds fulfillment delivering innovative solutions.
Tools we use include:
- Ruby on Rails, Redis, Python, React, ES6, PostgreSQL.
- Spark, Scala, Cassandra, Elastic Search.
- Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Jenkins, Linux
- Twice a week catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks, cold brew on tap
- Engineering team outings
- Flexible work hours
- On-premise Gym