Do you take pride in what you develop? Eager to make an impact? Excited about solving complicated problems? Curious about new technology? If you answer yes to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing pre-IPO software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for an accounting professional seeking to join a dynamic company that’s certified as a Great Place to Work® and recognized by Forrester as a Leader in our industry and by Gartner with the highest rank in Ability to Execute.
We are seeking recent college graduates who are analytical in their decision making and have a persistent craving to learn. This is an opportunity to work on our SaaS product with an energetic and forward-thinking team. We have a flexible development environment where whether you are more interested in building a scalable and extensible backend or developing a series of decoupled services for mobile and web frontend, we are to work with you from day one to meet your goal.
- Working with Architects and Senior Developers on feature enhancements
- Participating in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
- Working with Business Analysts and BI Developers on analytics
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field within Engineering/Science
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Understanding of MVC
- Relational Database and SQL knowledge
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Aptitude for learning new things
- Great communication Skills
Having one or more of the following is a big plus:
- Knowledge of REST API and/or JSON
- Familiarity with web application servers, such as Tomcat
- Experience or knowledge of Hibernate/JPA
- Familiarity with ReactJS and or D3.js
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.