Software Engineer, Sales Content
HubSpot Sales is a collection of products that helps sales reps have personalized, streamlined interactions with prospects while saving them time. We automate the repetitive work our Sales customers have to do so they can focus their time on having deeper interactions with engaged prospects and customers. Our evolving set of Sales Content tools includes:
- Our Sequences tool, which helps sales reps send a series of personalized, context-rich emails based on extensive data that tells reps what content and timing resonates with prospects.
- With Templates, reps can create a shared pool of built-in or roll-your-own email templates that can be enriched with personal and contextual content.
- Our customers can also centralize and share all of their Sales Documents, and will soon be able to automate their complete quote-to-cash process.
- We provide each Sales rep with an activity stream that not only provides a complete history of all prospect engagement (including Meetings, Live Chats, calls, and more) but also rules-based (and soon AI-based) recommendations on how reps can most effectively close their next deal.
To make all this work, the Sales Content team works closely with Product Managers, Designers, and back-end developers to build single-page applications that are easy to use and highly performant. We’re looking for a front-end focused engineer to help us build rich user experiences for our Sales Content Tools.
We’re a small team with a big impact - we’re building the key tools that the paid tier of HubSpot Sales is built on, so we’re really well positioned to move the needle for the company and our customers.
- Excited about tackling a blend of prototyping and greenfield development and scaling work on existing services
- Proficient in building rich, scalable, performant UIs for Single Page Applications
- Experienced in the rapidly evolving world of front-end technology
- Eager to work with a team working with a cutting-edge front-end stack including React, Redux, and ES6
Then please get in touch! We’d love to talk to you more about the challenges we’re facing and how you could help.
At HubSpot, apps are owned and developed by small, autonomous, cross-functional teams. You and your team set the goals, set the timelines, build the software, go to user tests, and carry the pager.