Software Engineer - OMS at Chewy
Chewy is hiring a Software Engineer for our Order Management System (OMS) team. The OMS is a critical part of our custom e-commerce platform that is responsible for all business processes that need to occur on customer orders. As part of a dynamic team, this role offers a tremendous opportunity for professional growth in the leading online pet retailer in the US. The role will allow you to act as a technical contributor helping build Chewy’s next generation order management platform.
If you are looking for a tremendous opportunity to grow professionally and to be a part of a dynamic and successful team this is the role for you!
What You'll Do:
- Integrate with critical teams like Checkout, Autoship, Payments to drive various solutions from concept to delivery and effectively run the bottom of the funnel business processes in Chewy.
- Write simple and sustainable code that reflects a constant understanding of the business impacts.
- Play a critical role in developing a reliable and sustainable automated testing framework to improve the engineering quality and velocity.
- Work in an agile development environment and collaborate with multiple teams while experimenting with new technologies helping create solutions that puts Chewy on the cutting edge.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ year’s of real world production experience creating modern web experiences (Not including internships)
- Experience with REST API, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and JPA
- Experience in RDBMS as well as No-SQL such Dynamo DB.
- Strong CI/CD Skills.
- Strong Test Automation Skills, Test automation experience (selenium, webdriver, mocha, jasmine, etc)
- Strong knowledge in Java and Back end technologies such as Spring Boot, Hibernate and Node JS, React JS or Vue JS is a big plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- AWS experience
- Experience with Scrum, XP or other agile methodologies
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]