Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
The marketing technology team works with Marketing to integrate with external partners, improve advertising outcomes, and drive better reporting.
*Please note that we are hiring for all levels on our engineering team, and will make a recommendation for best level and team fit during our interview process. We look forward to meeting you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, build, test and operate services, APIs and databases that will be responsible for being the source of truth for data that is core to Thrasio’s business and will be leveraged by teams across the company
- Contribute to adding functionality and features to our internal portal for teams to interact with and manage the data within the services that the team is responsible for
- Work closely with the Data Analytics and Data Warehouse teams to standardize data representations and visualizations
- Partner with other engineers and product managers on the team to build and groom a roadmap of new ideas and improvements to the services and UIs within the domain based on customer feedback
- Contribute to the overall engineering organization’s efforts to establish best practices and write documentation to help diffuse knowledge through the team and organization
- Mentor junior engineers on the team
What you bring to the party:
- 2+ years of work experience
- Strong programming skills in Python or an equivalent language
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) and designing data models
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Expert level programming skills with Python
- Knowledge of python frameworks, such as Django, Flask, etc
- Experience with API design and best practices
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment
- Experience with continuous integration, test automation, and deployment
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.