Want to join a high-energy team that is reimagining the eCommerce solution for one of the largest footwear brands in the world? Our Engineering Team is the driving force for making the technical and product decisions for a multi-billion dollar eComm site. If you have a passion for Direct to consumer, and eCommerce specifically and recongize that it is the way of the future for everyone, including established brands, then this is the role for you! You will be in a critical position that is driving the success of the company and is working to move the industry forward as a whole.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to mentor a team of engineers and well as work hands-on with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), AWS, develop mobile API’s, Mulesoft and to architect a global eCommerce solution which will be used by tens of millions of users.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Utilizing your expertise and experience you will develop and test features in Salesforce Commerce Cloud that help to scale our solutions to meet the needs of ASICS and its consumers.
- As a Team Lead you will be expected to play in a critical role to ensure communication, decision making and overall direction is rolled out to the team in a motivating and results oriented way.
- You will establish expertise and leadership on the team and be responsible for ensuring all new hires are onboarded on to our platforms to drive team and individual success.
- Learn and apply new technologies into the commerce systems
What You've Done
- 3-5 years of Web Developer Experience
- Strong OO background
- Strong communicator
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Agile
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.