Software Engineer I/II, Full Stack Engineering at EverQuote
EverQuote is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our growing team!
As a member of the Engineering team, you will be instrumental in delivering architecture improvements that will scale the Everquote systems.
This role is for someone who enjoys building an amazing consumer experience through technology, optimizing consumer interaction and driving consumer response. You will improve the relationship with our consumers through creativity and problem-solving using a wide range of tools.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of professional programming experience including experience at a software product company
- Experience with Python, Go, Java, Ruby or other server side languages
- Have worked in a microservice based architecture and understand the basics of Docker and Kubernetes
- Able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems, as well as help others unblock themselves
- Passionate about partnering with product and design to build positive user experiences
- Competent at automated testing
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working with a team
- Comfortable using data to support and validate your concepts
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data
- Our company is profitable & established. A “startup culture” without “startup anxiety.”
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Growth mindset culture regularly seeking to reflect and improve
- Genuinely “data-driven”, with analytics at the core of the company
- We offer competitive salaries, private health insurance and a relaxed, flexible work environment.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.