Want to work in a flexible, collaborative environment with other like-minded engineers? We hire smart, innovative, ambitious team-players and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
About the Job:
How does a state minimize fatalities from tornados? How does a company minimize employee risk in the face of a global bomb threat? How does a health system communicate in real time, while at scale? At Everbridge you'll be solving the communication challenges of a modern economy at tremendous scale.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop a robust and scalable contact and asset service to integrate with other products.
- Design and implement MicroServices architecture for contact and asset service.
- Be a scrum team member and software leader that ensures the timely completion of projects with good quality.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of engineering experience with back end application development in Java
- 2+ years of experience with database schema design
- 2+ years of experience with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB or Elasticsearch
- 2+ years working in a cloud-based deployment environment is preferred (we use AWS)
- Experience building MicroServices
- Highly self-motivated and must be able to work independently or within a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Agile and Scrum experience is desired.
- Familiar Docker and Kubernetes
- Kafka experience
- Terraform and Saltstack experience
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description