Software Engineer II
We are a growing company that’s improving the restaurant industry by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, to focus on what they love doing, and thrive.
Device Command and Control systems manage the Toast tablets installed in tens of thousands of restaurants. DCC ensures quick onboarding of new devices, rapid distribution of new features, and device insights for Toast support and operations. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with fullstack or backend-focused experience who is interested in solving large scale problems.
As a software engineer on the Device Command & Control team, you will be:
- Design, build and maintain reliable, highly scalable backend services to support our mobile app
- Create easy-to-understand UI for customers and internal users to leverage
- Help construct a seamless user experience on device upgrade and setup
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Proficient in object oriented languages
- Well-versed in microservices architecture and databases
- Passionate about solving large scale problems and building great software for internal and external customers