Software Engineer / Frontend at MineralTree
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2018, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree is searching for a passionate Frontend Software Engineer who will be participate in the design and development of enhancements to the MineralTree product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on product requirements while ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems and platforms.
- Work with a talented engineering team on the breakthrough and innovation for solving real-world software problems while identifying and defining key technologies for software development at MineralTree
- Responsible for software design and development for MineralTree’s financial products and platforms
- Demonstrate and gain expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Gain extensive experience in development while performing a variety of complicated technical tasks
- Collaborate with other teams at MineralTree to accomplish technical and product development tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
- Two or more years of experience in a similar role or related area
- Experience with Angular and React, or similar technologies
- Experience with building frontend browser based interfaces
- Understanding of content management, content localization and CDN technologies
- Familiarity with client-side development for mobile devices
- Solid understanding of modern design principals, object oriented and functional programming in a client-side environment
- Experience building and maintaining a multi-tenant SaaS environment a plus
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.