Software Engineer, Business Intelligence and Automation
In DataRobot, we are pushing human-machine collaboration to its limits. We are looking for engineers passionate about automating everything and building data-driven systems. Join us on a mission to build a company for the 21st century.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and building automation that helps us outperform the competition and provide world-class customer experience.
- Instrumenting the business: collecting accurate data about everything that happens in the company and delivering it to people who make decisions, from individual contributors to the CEO.
- Building applications that help people do their job better and faster, transforming them into super-humans.
We move fast and dislike bureaucracy. You will get a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. We expect every person on the team to self-manage, navigate the complexity, and figure out the best way to add value. You will work in close contact with your customers (who are also your colleagues) in quick iterations. You will be able to see the outcomes and value of your work right away.
- 3+ years of experience writing high-quality code in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to translate a business problem into a technical solution.
- Proven experience with automating processes and improving the way your company operates.
- Working knowledge of Python or willingness to learn it fast.
- Interest in learning more about all the functions of the company (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Customer Success).
Nice to have:
- Product management skills to design solutions you implement.
- Excellent communications skills to build good relationships with your customers.
- Data analysis skills to understand the processes you will be improving.