Threat Stack is the leader in cloud security and compliance for infrastructure and applications. We help companies securely leverage the business benefits of the cloud with proactive risk identification and real-time threat detection. Purpose built for today’s infrastructure, Threat Stack’s comprehensive intrusion detection platform combines continuous security monitoring and risk assessment to help companies gain an unparalleled level of visibility at the speed and scale of today’s business. Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Threat Stack works with over 400 security-minded customers.
This position is focused on container-based system development. Experience with the Go language and general application debugging are requirements. Prior experience with C and familiarity with operating systems, especially Linux, are pluses. Exposure to security tools, Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Fargate will also help.
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Ability to contribute in all areas of the software development process, including software design, new-feature development, and debugging/problem diagnosis
- Comfort working with complex, high-demand systems containing kernel and driver components
- Knowledge of computer-security fundamentals
- Experience developing software in Go
What You'll Do
Contribute to the planning and development of multiple features through the complete software development lifecycle
Develop software in Go
Contribute to code reviews and give constructive, high-quality feedback
Actively identify potential pitfalls in proposed software designs
Participate in Agile development processes, including actively participating in scrums and understanding general sprint workflow and responsibilities