Using our industry leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. This will impact multiple industries like Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence.
This is an opportunity to become one of the driving members that will define a new standard for how AI systems are trained, tested, and validated. We’re looking for team members who are entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo.
If you’re an exceptional engineer who is passionate about using distributed systems, building safer autonomous vehicles and robots, and are interested in building a product from the ground-up, then we want to talk with you.
Learn more about Unity Simulation here: https://unity.com/simulation
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in C# and other object-oriented languages.
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in microservices, container, and distributed cluster-compute architectures.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team to work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing.
- Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and demanding service-level agreements.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering equivalent industry experience
- Solid skills in a high level language like C#, C++, Java or Go
- Experience working with public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with large scale distributed systems
- Experience creating new services and scaling into production settings
- Eligible for Federal security clearance
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Knowledge of the cloud-native ecosystem
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Significant contributions to open source software
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development and graphics
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.