Siebel Developer / Senior Technical Consultant - Remote at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
The Life Sciences Business Unit provides strategic technology and consulting services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies, as well as contract research organizations (CROs) and academic institutions (AROs). Our experience working with more than 200 life sciences companies has helped us form long-lasting relationships that enable companies to improve their clinical, safety, and business operations while reducing costs.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Siebel Developer / Senior Technical Consultant for Clinical Operations in our Life Sciences Business Unit. This Consultant role will contribute to the architecture, and integration. Technical development with expertise in Siebel is required, Veeva preferred.
This is a remote national role, limited travel could be required later when safe.
The Senior Technical Consultant is responsible for organizing the effort related to the design, configuration, customization, development, deployment, and technical support for clinical operations applications, such as clinical trial management systems (CTMS), electronic trial master file (eTMF) systems, and study startup solutions.
Experience with Veeva (e.g., Vault eTMF, Vault CTMS), Medidata (e.g., Rave CTMS), or Oracle (e.g., Siebel CTMS) platforms is a plus.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts for technical workstream for supported CTMS, eTMF, and other clinical operations applications
- Lead and organize the development effort for technical system implementation and integration projects
- Organize work effort for development team resources and manage tasks and deliverables
- Collaborate with the business consultants to help with gathering requirements and translating them into application design considerations and configurations
- Author technical design specifications for system implementations and integration projects
- Interact with technical architects and business users to validate the functionality of application configurations
- Organize the development effort during the testing and validation phases of projects to address configuration fixes
- Analyze business requests for complex projects and translate them into technical requirements
- Build a development technical knowledge base for the clinical operations practice
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops
- Strong Siebel Development is required
- Siebel Clinical
Strongly Preferred experience:
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Current experience with Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
- Current experience with Veeva and/or Medidata platform
- Veeva Certified professionals with real-world Veeva Vault platform experience (i.e., integration, configuration, administration) is preferred
- Siebel Certified professional who has experience with integrations and configurations is a plus
- Team lead experience for development projects
- Life sciences/pharmaceutical/medical device industry experience
- Experience with validation/QA process for life sciences projects
- Experience with typical system development life cycle (SDLC) process and deliverables
- Four-year degree or equivalent
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.