Senior/Lead Software Engineer at Vistaprint
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our engineering team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We succeed at exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
What we’re looking for
- You have 3-5 years’ experience with C# or Java but have a diverse technical background of other frameworks and languages.
- You have experience building cloud-based applications using microservices
- You have experience working with AWS, GCP and/or Azure cloud providers
- Experience with agile development practices
- You are highly collaborative and comfortable giving and receiving feedback to aid in self-improvement and growth
- You’re comfortable with building an MVP (minimal viable product) and incremental delivery in order to get early feedback from stakeholders.
- You are interested in collaborating with our customers to model their business problems and inform our roadmap
- You feel comfortable being part of a Global team with daily collaboration with peers and stakeholders from Vistaprint locations around the globe (USA, Europe, …)
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible hours and excellent work/life balance
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to influence how your team works and what technologies you use
- Continuous development opportunities (e.g. onsite training, meetups, conferences…)
- Working with latest technology stacks
- Support for growing your engineering excellence
- Onsite fitness center
- Onsite game room
- Shuttle service from Alewife Station
- Free food, drinks, fresh fruit, and cold-brew coffee on tap
- A lot of fun
Does it sound like an exciting opportunity for you? Then please get in touch with us and apply with your up to date resume/CV. We are looking forward to talking to you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.