Senior Web Strategist at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready to make a change?
Toast is looking for a growth minded Senior Web Strategist focused on conversion rate optimization who thrives within a fast-paced environment, is always looking for ways to improve, and enjoys being collaborative. You will work to scope, drive, and deliver on team goals working with cross-functional partners across the entire organization. Sitting in the center between marketing/business, development, and design, strong communication and organization skills are the keys to success.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, knowing when to balance being scrappy and when to plan on building to scale. You must be comfortable navigating and organizing ambiguity. We are looking for someone who is comfortable engaging across the entire company to drive business impact with a strong bias towards providing the best customer experience.
About this roll (Responsibilities):
- Establish and scale conversion rate optimization program on Toast’s website properties for the Sales channel to hit company targets
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Ops, Marketing, Product, R&D, Customer Service, On-boarding, etc to ensure end to end alignment on improvements and opportunities and understand dependencies..
- Develop conversion focused quarterly roadmap that ladder up to the overall company goals; prioritize capabilities; and drive execution of the web experience.
- Drive Sales funnel improvements through a/b and user testing to achieve team and company level OKRs.
Do you have the right ingredients? (Requirement)
- 7+ years of ecommerce experience
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Has a growth mindset with a proven track record of driving web based MQL growth
- Experience working directly with developers, designers, and analysts.
- Strong understanding of web best practices and tactics.
- Uses qualitative and quantitative data to inform and prioritize roadmap
- Experience with different website testing concepts and techniques.
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required