We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to be responsible for managing the technical sales activities in the North East US territory. Success in this role is dependent on ability to implement and manage an effective SE strategy. This includes working to build strong, productive relationships with prospects, customers, and within the team; recruiting and onboarding new customers; and focusing on growing new business opportunities.
What will you do?
- Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities
- work with our sales team on pre-sales situations to help corporations mitigate threats targeting their organization and build their threat intelligence program.
- Plan and manage product proof of concept efforts
- Develop sample use-cases and tailored demos
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
- Work closely with our CSM team and Lead product expansion opportunities with existing customers
What are we looking for?
- Background in intelligence associated organization\company\vendor (HUMINT, SIGINT, WEBINT, military, cyber threat intelligence)
- Knowledge of cyber threat vectors, modus operandi of threat actors and their reconnaissance
- Familiarity with the Dark Web
- Proven background with 3-5 years in pre-sales\Sales-Engineering role
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from deep geeks to top execs
- Ability to articulate and deliver product value
- Ability to problem solve in complex, ambiguous situations and build solutions that address a diversity of concerns.
- Ability to build a strategic plan and deliver expected results for various customer engagements.
- Ability to prioritize engagement and support a group of Account Executives in parallel.
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales role preferred
- Availability up to 50% travel
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) from a top university or equivalent experience - advantage