Senior Technical Product Manager- Customer Platforms at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join our Customer Platforms Team. This is a key role focusing on Production Support for our CSR Buddy initiative which is aimed at creating a 7-star experience for Customer Service agents. The ideal candidate will have background in technical product/project management for software applications focused on innovation. You will be working with four technical teams (focused on backend, frontend, agent experience and insights) helping remediate production issues, migrate to our latest platforms, and deliver long-term strategic infrastructure. Your team will consist of a cross-functional rotation of developers from each of these 4 teams. In support of our core teams you’ll coordinate development across a wide range of supporting applications. You will be partnering closely with the Customer Service Product and Engineering team in executing on this vision.
What you'll do:
- Own the production support, support-team cross training, and migration of legacy systems to our latest offering.
- Set priorities for a rotating specialized-development team.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and continuously make sure your team is delivering according to the constantly growing needs of the business.
- Work with engineering team to resolve bottlenecks to help deliver defect remediation with priority
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions for initiatives
- Review and report on production system stability and changes
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports on system stability and change
- Own marshalling tickets through the development process and actively communicate progress to stakeholders
- Measure, report and continuously improve the scrum team’s effectiveness via product-ownership and coaching.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of Technical Product Management experience
- Familiarity with software development technologies including IDE’s, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of system integration, databases and/or business intelligence
- Agile experience (Scrum Master, Product Owner)
- Ability to perform business requirements analysis and design
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Capability to identify and mitigate development and implementation risks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Operations Management or Business Administration
- Position may require occasional travel
- Oracle Service Cloud experience
- Salesforce and/or Pardot experience
- Experience with building retail/ecommerce solutions.
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with clients and team members, and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and release management
- Professional Product Owner Certification
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com