Senior Systems Integration Engineer at Cybereason
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders with future-ready attack protection that extends from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere. We believe that as defenders we are stronger as one. Together, we have the wisdom to uncover, correlate and understand multiple threats. We deliver the precision to end cyber attacks in an instant -- on computers, mobile devices, servers, and in the cloud -- to everywhere the battle moves.
Cybereason is a fast growing Cyber security company spread around the globe with more than 700 employees worldwide and ranked as one of the best places to work.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Integration Engineer to help us build for scale. She/he is an integration specialist, responsible for leading the implementation and support of data integrations, and the automation of workflows between our ERP, CRM, HCM, web, and other environments. In this role, the engineer must be very familiar with the functions and interfaces of the integrated systems, and how they connect to support our business processes.
In this role, the Senior Systems Integration Engineer will work regularly with technical and business stakeholders to ensure that our integrations satisfy business needs and won’t disrupt other development activities. She/he will diagnose and troubleshoot failures, and proactively work to find incremental improvements. She/he should be able to perform reviews, participate in requirement discussions and provide the appropriate solutions to a problem.
The Senior Systems Integration Engineer will report directly to the Head of Business applications and will have the opportunity to work directly with leaders across the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Design and develop the implementation of integrations that meet the needs of businesses and that adhere to best practices
- Define the application architecture for the integration of systems
- Coordinate the configuration and implementation of new interfaces, and define ongoing support processes for these interfaces/services.
- Establish, implement, and improve development standards, guidelines, and services or utilities for common use
- Fine-tune the ETL for optimum performance to ensure efficient use of system resources
- Provide production support by troubleshooting the daily issues and provide cross-training to peers in areas of expertise
- Prior experience implementing and operationalizing a MDM strategy
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Prior experience with enterprise/commercial ETL applications such as: Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, and/or Informatica
- Must have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with RESTful Web services
- Good knowledge of Java programming language, SQL, and RDBMS
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with XML, JSON and Flat File structures
- Prior experience in integrating most of the following: Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, ServiceNow, BigQuery, JIRA, and Zendesk
- The candidate should be able to drive initiatives and make technical decisions with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile, scrum models
- Must be good in oral and written communication in order to present his/her work or ideas to others with clarity