Senior Solutions Integration Engineer at SessionM, A Mastercard Company
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:45 p.m. (EST) on Friday, December 13, 2019
Are you the kind of person that sees a need for help and raises their hand? Can you confidently help enterprise clients leverage the power of our customer engagement platform as they look to build deeper relationships with their consumers? Are you solution oriented, process driven, a fast learner, with strong communication skills and passionate about technology? If the answer is a resounding yes to those questions, then you will probably be a great fit at SessionM!
Based on experience, we are open to hiring at various levels of role seniority (Senior, Lead and Principal)
- Lead the technical aspects of SessionM platform deployment
- Collaborate with customer technology contacts to integrate client stacks and infrastructure to ensure successful SessionM platform deployment
- Develop data integrations for both batch and streaming operations
- Customize data models and product features for customer marketing use cases
- Configure 3rd party client technology partner integrations
- Understand the evolving Marketing technology ecosystem
- Work with our Product & Engineering team to evolve the product and improve customer satisfaction
- Leverage the SessionM platform to build operational marketing databases for customers across a range of verticals, with focus in retail, QSR, travel and CPG
- Develop custom extensions to the standard data model where needed, to accommodate customer specific data sources that are not represented within the standard data model, to support analytics, reporting and marketing activation use cases
- Interface directly with enterprise clients to integrate their mobile, web, e-commerce, and point of sale applications with our APIs/SDKs and custom features.
- Manage the technical customer relationship for all facets of the integration including but not limited to requirements clarification, integration testing, load testing, giving demos, deploying upgrades, and responding to customer needs for technical information.
- Work closely with product and engineering to deliver enterprise-level solutions to customers utilizing your skills in problem solving, testing, and code delivery.
- Participate in cross-functional team design and delivery processes with customer success, product management, product development and project management.
- Provide feedback and ideas on improvements to the SMP feature set and usability- with the aim of continuously improving the implementation process and results.
- Maximize your effectiveness in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- 3+ years experience in solution integration/delivery, testing, and interfacing with customers and 3rd party technology partners.
- 2+ years experience in complex data operations including large databases, ETL, data lake and data warehouse
- Strong knowledge and development or scripting experience working with APIs, SDKs, and ETL processes.
- Ability to thoroughly document custom solutions down to individual API call level detail.
- Proficient in reading and understanding both code and production logs. Strong analytical skills to identify, triage, and define next actions for issues.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to adjust to audiences including customers and engineers, from associate to senior C-levels.
- Highly dependable, self-motivated and self-managed with a track record for delivering complex technology solutions on-time. You work independently, but know when to ask for help.
- Experience in Martech stack and working with digital data is a plus, specifically Salesforce cloud offerings (Marketing, Service, Commerce)
- Be a team player with the energy, drive, and excitement to help grow a fast moving company.
- Position may require some travel and availability for off-hours support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other supportive program, or commensurate technology industry experience preferred.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Account
Read Full Job Description