- You’ll directly contribute to the vision and mission of the company by being responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the architecture that secures and monitors our platform. You’ll act as an advisor for business and technical security projects within the organization.
- You’ll work closely with application development, infrastructure, and IT to ensure that we deliver a secure platform that our customers trust.
- You’ll transfer your many years of experience and apply that in a way that will define how Kyruus thinks about secure infrastructure, monitoring, and automated incident response.
- You’ll directly contribute efforts to define the roadmap and drive work that will help the platform be secure, resilient, compliant, and ultimately drive the strategic success of Kyruus.
- You’ll bring a strong ability to understand, debug, and patch the applications you support, as well as to write small-to-midsize applications as necessary.
- You’ll report to the Director, Platform Security in the Platform Security Department within the R&D - Engineering Division.
Respect: You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5+ years of experience working in software engineering, with at least 3 years working in development operation type roles to:
- Own all aspects of software development life cycle (requirements gathering, software writing, code-reviewing, testing, deploying, maintaining).
- Design highly available and fault tolerant production architectures in the cloud.
- Work with larger data sets and understand the Amazon tools.
- Share and put to use your expertise with Elasticsearch infrastructure.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You’re eager to learn about new technologies and incorporate them into our infrastructure if they add value, or scrap them if now.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong understanding of database technologies, especially PostgreSQL.
- You bring experience with Continuous Integration tools to the broader team (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City).