EverQuote is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing Analytics Platforms Engineering team.
This role will be instrumental in delivering architecture improvements that will help scale our company's analytics capabilities inline with the overall growth of EverQuote.
This role is for someone who loves data, loves getting their hands dirty and then enjoys building platforms and systems to empower others to access data.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of professional programming experience including experience at a software product company
- Experience as an engineering lead for a group of features/services within at least one functional area of a product.
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient with Python, Go, Java, Kotlin or other server-side languages
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS/GCP
- Experience with React and its ecosystem (e.g. Redux, Styled Components, etc) is a plus
- Have worked in a microservice-based architecture and are proficient using Docker and Kubernetes
- Able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems, as well as help others unblock themselves
- Passionate about partnering with product and design to build positive user experiences
- Competent at automated testing
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working with a team
- Comfortable using data to support and validate your concepts
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient, and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.