Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
75% of new passenger vehicles sold in the US use Agero solutions and 11 of the top 15 insurance companies leverage our services. Agero’s award winning solutions leverage advances in technology and information services to accelerate and enhance response to drivers needs while strengthening customer loyalty. Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations.
Designs, develops, and maintains logical designs of mission critical enterprise application systems and services that leverages Restful services and a serverless architecture. Ensures that application and services designs align with our strategic technology direction and mission of helping stranded motorists digitally connect to our platform. Recommends strategies for improving system applications and services with a focus on ease of deployment, security, reliability, stability, availability and performance. These include:
- Independently analyze and resolve production problems, assessing risk and alternatives as appropriate and implementing pragmatic roadmaps that lead to durable solutions
- Evaluating and interpreting requirements to design, develop and implement appropriate capabilities·
- Performing code reviews, identifying potential issues to reduce technical debt and providing coding best practice recommendations
- Taking ownership of tasks and delivering with limited supervision while using own discretion to seek help when necessary
- Inspire and mentor your engineering colleagues – especially junior engineers in your team and in your charge
- Continually champion improvement by identifying ways to raise the quality bar of the team, systems, and organization around you.
- Deliver products/systems through their full life cycle, from idea conception, technical planning, implementation, launch, measurement, and maintenance/iteration.
- Contribute to developing a strong culture of quality, availability, and security through attention to detail and by supporting industry leading best practices
- Drive optimal solution design collaborating with product owners, architects, operations, client services, and cross-functional teams to move fast on creating solutions to client and business problems and as well as be able to identify and act on new opportunities
- Experience building large, complex systems, particularly web services, RESTful APIs, and continuous integration and delivery.
- 5-8 years software application development and design experience
- Proficient in C# or Python,
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Prior experience collaborating with Product Managers and Owners.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes, experience with one or more of PostGres SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Proficient in AWS and familiarity with Azure is helpful
- Experience with microservice and serverless architectures
- Practical knowledge of IVR, SMS, Chat BOTs, Vehicle telematics and other digital experiences.
EDUCATION: BS degree in CS, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interacts with management and staff across the organization