Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
For many restaurants workers, tips are a major source of income. Restaurants have invented various ways of equitably distributing collected tips - also known as tip pooling - but these methods come with their own operational challenges. Join us to help restaurants save time out of their busy schedules by making it simple to configure tip pooling rules and pay their employees.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Design, build, and iterate on a suite of software products for restaurants aimed at managing the complexities of tip pooling.
- Collaborate with PM and UX to create amazing experiences for our customers that help them thrive.
- Drive team results and impact.
- Grow and develop team members through coaching and feedback.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience building SaaS products.
- Experience building modern web experiences and/or backend cloud services.
- Experience with working collaboratively in an agile environment.
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.