Senior Software Engineer in Test
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to help our team improve the engineering processes and methods used to ensure quality by participating as a member of our agile engineering teams, building out and executing test suites, and designing and implementing automated testing. You will work with Product Managers to understand what hospital systems need, and you will define and create testing technology solutions to meet those needs. You will help assure the customer deliverables are reliable and meet our standards.
As Kyruus engineering, we teach, learn, and build stuff together. We value making the right design decisions, and invest our time to know we’ve made the right choices. We know that our work isn't done until our solutions are configurable, supportable, monitored, secure, and scalable. Most of all, we respect each other, like working with each other, and have fun together!
You'll be successful if you have:
- 6+ years of experience as a QA Engineer / Software Engineer in Test or relevant position in a software engineering environment.
- 2+ years of experience designing and writing automated test frameworks
- Proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Experience creating/maintaining complex test data sets.
- Strong communication skills and can produce clear documentation.
- Demonstrated delivering work quality while under deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Worked as part of an Agile development team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.