We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.
We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement, on the body and the mind.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand.
Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Service Cloud(Remote) - U.S. or Canada
We are looking for someone eager to join a team of 3-4 engineers in a hands-on technical capacity. In addition, you will be a part of a larger eCommerce Engineering team across different areas of ownership and expertise for a beloved athletic brand.
In this role, you will be on a team that is using an array of technologies including Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft and third-party payment integrations such as Apple Pay and PayPal. You will work closely with local and regional stakeholders and assist your team with troubleshooting, triaging, workload estimation, and engineering resource allocation. We expect you to have a strong technical foundation and to have worked on large scale eCommerce projects in the past.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global eCommerce platforms, and supporting digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
- Utilize deep technical knowledge to help design and implement new Salesforce functionality by either modifying or extending existing application.
- Make recommendations and contribute on architectural integration design both within the platform and with boundary systems and 3rd party integration partners.
- Participate in successful upgrades and implementation of future phases of application.
- Adept at aligning with project teams to both receive and provide guidance & platform thought leadership within the ecosystem.
- Work closely with all regional stakeholders for feature implementation.
- Troubleshooting and triaging within their team.
- Provide workload estimation, identifying actionable tasks and prioritizing them.
- Prioritize and manage time effectively. (e.g. meetings, task prioritization).
- Influence team members to follow best practices by providing examples/technical solutions from experience.
- 2+ years Salesforce Service Cloud experience (experience with eCommerce Retailers is a plus).
- Fluency with declarative process automation including Flow, Process Builder, and advanced formulas.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (preferred).
- Experience integrating with upstream and downstream eCommerce systems as well as middleware (e.g. SAP Fashion Management Solution, Payment processors, MuleSoft, Email Service Providers).
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and working on medium/large sized engineering and QA teams.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce products including Salesforce Commerce cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce OMS, OCI, Privacy Center, Heroku database.
Nice to have:
- Experience integrating with Salesforce OMS (is a plus).
- Experience with middleware (Mulesoft is a plus).
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.