Senior Software Engineer, Sales Optimization at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
You’ll be helping hundreds of sales reps connect with restaurants, so we can fulfill our mission. We need impact driven, product thinking, full stack engineers to build experiences for our sales team that make them more productive.
About this roll*:
- Iterate quickly alongside sales reps that help them connect with the best restaurants.
- Build mobile or web experiences from the ground up.
- Consolidate multiple sources of data to generate insights.
- Ship code that has a massive impact on the growth of Toast.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Have 3+ years' experience across front end, native mobile technologies, and a love for driving measurable impact for the business.
- Enjoy creating tools for people that you interact with every day.
- Understand how to move fast, but also can balance building maintainable software for long term success.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More on our tech stack:
Our products run on iOS and Android, backend services in Java. The web front-end runs on React, Redux, ES6 and Webpack. Our backend services follow a microservice architecture written using Java and NodeJS; we use AWS extensively, ranging from S3 to RDS to Lambda. We have our own platform for dealing with user management, service elevations and robust load balancing.