Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
This is an opportunity for you to have a real impact on the creation of our automation platform and work across many areas in the tech stack. We promise you will be bragging about your job to friends and family on weekends.
In a "typical" day you could be implementing cloud services and client side applications that coordinate work between mobile robots, or authoring, testing, debugging reliable, production quality source code and participate in the design and architecture of major features.
For this role we are looking for:
- 5 or more years of experience writing full stack software
- Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Experience with software design patterns and SOLID principles
- Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD)
- Experience managing state transitions through complex business process logic
- Familiarity with a variety of languages and the interest and flexibility to pick up new ones. Our current cloud technology suite includes Typescript and NodeJS.
- Strong organizational, communication, and planning skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and be challenged on a daily basis
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: Experience building fault tolerant and scalable SaaS architectures and distributed systems; with Docker containers, messaging systems, caching and databases.