Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 100 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
The right candidate is someone who will make an impact on the development of our ecommerce web application by looking to improve front-end development, operation and implementation. What does this mean? Leading the charge on modular/scalable CSS, progressively enhance our UI framework, package relevancy, improved testing and error/logging. This candidate is someone who explores new technology while being part of a team of collaborators who teach and learn together.
- You are experienced with front-end frameworks React with Redux and Ruby on Rails
- You enjoy mentoring/helping other team members get up to speed with technology or concepts which you are proficient in
- You have a desire to improve web application performance
- You adjust quickly to changing priorities
- You think the idea of collaborating with User Experience designers and A/B testing features and optimizations is key to building a great user experience
- You can speak your mind while understanding others experiences. You value debating concepts with kindness and respect
- React / Redux
- Ruby on Rails
- Consuming and informing the design of APIs
- Caching / Performance considerations
- The opportunity to play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so be ready to bring your creative ideas to the table
- One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
- Unlimited PTO and some flexibility to working hours
- Health, Vision and Dental plan
- Commuting reimbursement plan
- A leadership team committed to your personal and professional growth
- Snacks and drinks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status