Senior Software Engineer - Frameworks and Tooling at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:24 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Veeva is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about quality and automation. You will be creating, maintaining, and improving automation frameworks/infrastructure. In addition, developing innovative tools to boost our testing efficiency, debug failures, and making it easy to communicate results with high-level reports. You must have a mindset for building tools that empower others to automate repetitive tasks. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain engineering tools, infrastructure, and frameworks
- Diagnose and debug issues in automation environments
- Collaborate with other engineers to design and develop robust automation frameworks that operate at scale
- Evaluate new tools/technologies that help us with making our engineering operations more productive
- Experience in automated testing of APIs and UIs of cloud or mobile applications
- Experience in developing automation frameworks from scratch using industry best practices
- Strong experience in object-oriented methodology specifically with Java, C# or Objective-C
- Hands-on experience with Python, Groovy, or Go Lang
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking skills
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Curious to learn and able to adapt to a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Nice to Have
- Development experience with Salesforce, SFDX and Force.com
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]