Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression – and we’re fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners – to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 16 million micro business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. Our world-class online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, Vistaprint websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery at www.vistaprint.com. We support 25 localized Vistaprint websites serving various global markets and have thousands of employees in offices worldwide.
What You Will Do:
- Build highly interactive, responsive design experiences that delight our customers.
- Develop a new technology stack at the core of the Vistaprint customer experience.
- Collaborate closely with Product and UX to overcome complex challenges with innovative technical solutions.
- Make a significant impact on a critical aspect of the business.
- Grow your skills every day by working on challenging problems with talented engineers.
- 4+ years of experience working as a software developer in a fast-paced, technical, problem-solving environment
- Proven track record of engineering excellence including continuous delivery of high quality, massively scaled, innovative software
- Mastery of the foundational front-end technologies such as vanilla JS, HTML, CSS
- Experience developing web UIs with React, Redux, Webpack, and CSS Preprocessors
- Familiarity with consuming RESTful APIs
- Curiosity for identifying and resolving customer pain points
- A passion for making an impact by delivering great software
- One or two software engineering projects that you are especially proud of and would be excited to talk about with other engineers who can truly appreciate just how cool it is
Nice to Have:
- Experience in or passion for visual arts
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.